Film & Trailers
|Use||Territory||Per 30s||Per Track||Per Film|
|Feature film buyout: Budget <£250K||Worldwide||£100||£200||£2,000|
|Feature film buyout: Budget between £250K and £3m||Worldwide||£250||£535||£5,000|
|Feature film buyout: Budget >£3m||Worldwide||£700||£1,500||n/a|
- New low budget film rates offer affordable all media clearance.
- Per film rates allow uncapped usage per film.
- If you only require online usage please refer to our Online Production rates.
- Student film rates cover student film festivals only.
|UK & Eire / Single Country||Worldwide Ex USA/Canada||Worldwide|
|All Media||Film Budget > £3m||£5,500||£7,500||£9,500|
|Film Budget < £3m||£2,500||£3,500||£4,500|
|TV & Theatrical |
(can subsitute either for online)
|Film Budget > £3m||£3,500||£4,500||£5,500|
|Film Budget < £3m||£1,750||£2,250||£2,750|
|Per Media (ex TV & Theatrical)||Film Budget > £3m||£650||£950||£1,150|
|Film Budget < £3m||£325||£475||£575|
- Film trailers are licensed on a per production basis allowing uncapped usage per trailer.
- If you only require a single track for your trailer please contact us.
- Only film trailers dubbed in the UK can be licensed through our rate card.
- Tag ending changes. This means minor changes to the message at the end of the trailer e.g. change from "out Monday" to "Out Tomorrow".
- Cut-downs. This means a shortened version of a trailer where no new content is added.
- Buyout rates clear the relevant unit for use within all media including but not limited to TV, online, theatrical, public location & physical product.